See the FORMS listed below, we need:
1. Application w/ $150 membership fee
2. License Agreement, choose what contract works best for you:
~ Annual ~ 27 weeks same location
~ Annual (modified) ~ 27 weeks, every other week same location
~ Spring ~ 1st 6 weeks of Market
~ Weekend ~ casual attendance on a space available basis
3. MN ST-19 Tax Form
4. Minneapolis Health Dept gets involved with ALL food*, ask Audrey for the correct forms
* Sorry! NO Concessions openings at this time
Here is the complete list of forms we need from our Vendors. Download them to save time in the application process:
- 2013 Annual Vendor Application
- 2013 Spring Vendor Application
- 2013 Weekend Vendor Application
- 2013 Annual License Agreement
- 2013 Annual License Agreement ~ EOW
- 2013 Spring Program License Agreement
- 2013 Weekend Vendor License Agreement
- MN State ST-19 Tax Form
- REQUIRED Farmers Licensing Exemption Form
- 2013 Grower Addendum
- 2013 Vendor Parking Guidelines
- 2013 Parking Notice
- Farm Processor, Market Distributor, Market Manufacturer, Wild Harvester (Includes Plan Review Form)
- Pickle Bill, Home Processors, and Meat/Poultry Processors (Includes Plan Review Form)
- Vendor Spaces Map
- 2013 Storage Agreement
- 2013 FMA Calendar
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- 2013 Band/DJ Application
FORM 4 (for Growers)
FORM 5 (for Growers)
VENDOR PARKING RULES
FOOD VENDOR FORMS ~ Mpls Health Dept
Welcome to the largest open air market in the region!
Saturday and Sunday, April 27 - Oct 27, 2013, 6:30am - 1:30pm The Minneapolis Farmers Market is an experience like no other. Thousands of people each weekend come for a European bazaar-like atmosphere. It's a fun, relaxing, pleasant time and best of all it's FREE to park and come experience. You'll find great products, the freshest fruits and vegetables, concessions, entertainment and different scheduled activities throughout the summer.
See our What's Going On page for the latest information and click the link below to join our weekly newsletter.
We are always looking for new vendors. People with an entrepreneurial spirit who want to carve out their piece of the American Dream.
If you have a solid business plan and are ready to move forward, make an appointment with Audrey and come on down to the Farmers Market Annex for a personal consultation and assessment.
If you need basic questions answered, like what can I sell or how do I get my tax ID, see an article we wrote just for you:
Business 101: How to Start a Business
Don't put off your dream for another day. Contact us now.
Click here to download a pdf
VENDOR INFORMATION ~ PROGRAM OVERVIEW